spacer
-time-
LOADING..
Animes I'm watching at the moment.. [unavailable..]
Songs on my playlist at the moment..
no Uni = cool ! xD
Sunday, November 07, 2004


awwwwwww !!!
ahhhh... pillow... pillowww... pilloww.. zZzzZzzzzZzZzZ.......

..... doncha guys agree ? ;) been trough hell for the past 14 weeks, as I said before, no motivation sparked inside... But strangely I'm kinda enjoying the last 2 weeks of Uni.. wonder why yah... -_-

NEwayzzz, I'm enrolling into Digital Image Design !!! xD *whoaoaahhh* this course is übèr COOOL !! Can't wait until next semester starts... Generally, they teach you how to draw styles like in those Marvel comics covers... I've always wanted to do those kinda -american- style and combine it with my own... The lecturer is quite cool, altough he kinda freak me out at first.. o_O

Huhuhu... wut else I've gotta write here yah ? *Oh yah* Really hate Curtin's timetables... hiks.. Really wanna spend time wif my Hunnie now that I've got quite lotsa time in my hand, go someplace nice and cool.. But NoOoOoOoOo... those EXAMS just hafta come and take my Hunnie away.... *sob sob* -feel so guilty.......-

Huehhh !!!! -_____- *kicks Curtin's timetable planner* moreover, there're some unexpected arrival of Hunnie's parents, which will absolutely interfere ( if not demolish ) some ( if not all ) of my plans after she finish her exams... and here I was, thinking tat we can have a great time just the two of us.. *PRANGGGG* ---> sound effect of my hope shattered..

!! *plok* -slaps myself- .....enough !! I can't be like this !! This has been quite a good week for me, so gotta cheer up !! =) got my tickets to Jakarta already on the 25th of Nov... For the first time I just don't feel that excited anymore... If only I can bring Hunnie to Jakarta.. *put inside my bag* heheheheh... she's kinda cute and small, so she should fit, doncha think ? xD -hmm... gotta try that sometime...-

*OUCHHH !!!!* whoaaaa... she just WHIPPED me even as I type these words !! such a meanie Hunnie... ! *OUCH OUCH OUCH !!* ... feel like a pet just now.. >_<>

Got work waiting for me on Monday, which I'm not too sure of what issit about, but as long as I get paid, whatever will do ( er... legal ones, of course... ) Hmmm... wat else yah ? Really looking forward for June-July holidays.. Just hope tat I can convince my parents to let me stay instead of coming bak.. but anyhow, sweet talking is one of my traits xD *tee hee* for the time being, guess I'll just hafta play Final Fantasy online ( thanks yah Hun ^^ ) and do some of my house chores...... ... ah !!!!!! sooo many laundries to wash... thank God its summer ! =)

So yah... this is the end of the not-so-long update.... sorry for a certain person if she expected a longer version of the update, this is the longest I can go xD heuheuhe.. Hmmmm... OKies then, I'm packing and ready to enjoy holiday !!! =)



[ c r e s c e n t ] last hugged his Elmo at 1:38 AM
Padi - Menanti Sebuah Jawaban
-otherlinks-
my lunarist|designs
my dear's land =)
Comments: Post a Comment