spacer
-time-
LOADING..
Animes I'm watching at the moment.. [unavailable..]
Songs on my playlist at the moment..
~niu ye4R !
Wednesday, December 29, 2004


awwwwwww !!!
.. new year erh.. ?

awwwwwww !!!
humm.. my sis' work ^^

hue.. New Year 2005 is comin' in less than a week.. geez, can't believe time can flew so fast.. Wasn't it yesterday when I was having a wet tissue paper battle on Hayam Wuruk street at 31st Dec 04.. ? A year's gone without me knowing, and yet I'm here, still wondering about the future, still at my very same state like the me last year..

The theme's "Ada Apa Denganmu" by Peter Pan, a famous Indo band *currently*.. Still remember last year (or maybe the year before ?) when their first single's out.. "Mimpi yang Sempurna".. what a great leap from a campus-band to a national-widely known band..

Kutanya malam..
Dapatkah kau lihatnya perbedaan,
yang tak terungkapkan.. ?
Tapi mengapa, kau tak berubah ?
Ada apa denganmu ??

Yeah.. Why didn't I change ? Why after all these times regretting what I shouldn't or should've done in the past, again I repeat the same mistakes and no doubt that I'm gonna regret it one more time in the future.. I'm still the same me, the jobless, the playful, the lazy me.. What can I do to change this.. ? What shouldn't I do to make things better.. ???

My very own New Year resolutions'.. Thats what I SHOULD have.. yet not even a single idea went trough my mind... Well, I'd like to -at least- have a work experience in my very own resume for the future, but looking at how things going right now, I can't restrain myself for calling the airlines and immidiately hasten the departure date.. I've even got my words ready for my parents.. The time when I finally arrive at Perth is the time I've waited most..

But a lot of consequences will follow.. LeBoYe designs, the one place where I'll start my work experience in, will surely thought of me as an undecided person, which I'd very much don't like to be considered as.. then my Mom's B'day which unfortunately is on the 6th of February.. Well, if this one time I'm quite sure she'll let it go, since I've been there for her all my lifetime.. I can safely pass this one =)

Well... Then the big thing goes, Chinese New Year.. Initially I've been waiting for this event since we ( moi big big family ) can reunite together and go get a feast together merrily.. But last week we went all together to Carita Beach and do the same thing anyway.. So what I'm gonna miss is the ang-paw XD which, well, is not THAT important to me... uhm, it is important for my ever-decreasing bank account.... o_O but what can we do.. ? xD

So.. New Year Resolution.. we're off topic ^^ lesse.. next year.. I'd love to :
01. Have a supporting dear, which shouldn't be a problem since she's one already.. =)
02. Have a part-time job ( hopefully with a good pay.. )
03. Have a PSP ( this will onli work when plan no.02 is carried out )
04. Have a good.. erm, sufficient portfolio..
05. Get better grades.. My grades this semester aren't ones I can be proud of..
06. Get a Permanent Resident Visa from Australia..
07. Get a new accomodation WITH a broadband connection NEAR or even IN Gochean Ave.
08. Get enough money to go holiday to Singapore ^^
09. Win another medal or trophy with redBacks FC ! =)
10. well.. what shud I ask other than happiness ?

So.. those are my 10 so called resolutions ( or maybe goals ) for next year.. Gotta have steel determination to do most of them, all of them probably... hopefully the peepz around me ( and not to mention new ones ) will support and hold me at my weakest state.. *bows* onegaishimasu..

What else.. ? Hm, news while in Indo.. quite a lot rare stuff happenned when I'm here, so my regrets of coming bak to Jakarta will have its counterpart.. Lets see, I've met BoA in person, and oh, not to mention Jang Nara as well ^^ huahuhuahua.. once in a lifetime experience, that is.. Not to mention I've got a great wall poster with an authentic signature of BoA herself.. That should help me when I'm short of cash ! =) hohoho..

Then got moi junior high reunion.. can't say much but PEOPLE DO CHANGE ! o_O and well.. when they DO change, they change A LOT ! =) its like coming to a mask party but you've seen all the masks when they're in a rough state.. and now, when they're more refined and perfected, you see them again and try to guess which one's which.. its pretty kewl actually, not to mention exciting ^^

uhm.. and moi dear.. moi dear I love most.. geez, I really never have thought that distance could make a void this big in my heart.. I've been to situations where I'm lonely even when I'm in a crowd.. -____- *hugs* I love you and I will always do ! *winks* I'm holding on without you and without anyone else with me.. my friends are simply there but ain't helping me trough this, my family sure does sometimes but there're times when I'm simply alone and weak.. be my strengh.. be the one I'll go home to.. be the one and only where I put my trust and faith in.. be the one and only who I believe 110%.. be you.. the you I love..

OK THEN ! Happy New Year [in advance] EVERYONE !! =)

regards,
[crescentsaber]


[ c r e s c e n t ] last hugged his Elmo at 9:07 PM
Padi - Menanti Sebuah Jawaban
-otherlinks-
my lunarist|designs
my dear's land =)
Comments: Post a Comment