spacer
-time-
LOADING..
Animes I'm watching at the moment.. [unavailable..]
Songs on my playlist at the moment..
-= h o m e =-
Tuesday, February 15, 2005


gosh..
current view of moi room ^^

isn't she adorable.. ?
.. i see shiny things .. xD
*tee hee*

I'm BACK in PERTH ! =)

Gosh.. Thats a real relief.. well, for those who kept reading this lousy, rarely updated blog, you guys shud know how I suffered ( thats not the word... ^^; but I'll just gonna use it NEwayz ) back in Jakarta.. and now that I'm back here, well.. I can safely say I'm content and fulfilled =)

As for the conditions, erm, I have to find a new house, which is kinda inconvienient since I've really adapted to moi current house *clings to house* dun wan to move outttttt Y_Y but yeah.. what to do.. At least I can be even nearer to moi dear's ( not dear anymore, eh ? ^^ ) house, and thats enough for me..

And sooo.. Anyone knoe what day is yesterday ? 14th of February ? Good ! And what's on 14th of February ? Valentine ? Good ! But thats not all, folks ! =) Its also me and moi dear's Anniversary !!! ~yay ! We sure had a GREAT time together yah ? *wink wink* =) can't wait 'till out next one..

Hehehee... can't stop smiling thinking about last night's Valentine dinner... ^^ Spent the whole night at Terrazza Cafe Applecross, got the set menu for Valentine's Day there, and the food was yum ~! xD for real ! We begin with a FULL whole lobster salad *slurp* which blew both of us away ^^ then comes the Pumpkin Soup, which is not that bad ( I finished a whole bowl ) but dear wasnt very fond of it -_______- we'll try other place next time ya ?

After that, the main course's ready and served !! ^^ I'm getting a Spicy Chicken Rissotto ( not that good.. prefer KFC more LOL xD ) and dear had a "Tenderness" steak.. some kinda sirloin meat with lotsa veggies, chopped potatoes and a NICE sauce... now THAT was nice ! =D ahuahuahua...

Ahem.. ^^ jadi laper.. lol ~! Sorry, was too caught up at the tension of remembering those dishes *slurp*.. where were we ? Oh oh, then the dessert came, which is a Chocolate Mousse that looked REAL yummy, but we're just WAY too full to finish that.. plus moi first tasting concluded that its too sweet for a dessert >_< *drumroll*.. well.. the plan which I've formulated since I was in Jakarta was set in motion.. hehehehe... Wanna knoe what ? Take a look at moi Elmo's Blog then xD hope she put it there but yeah, its my first kneeling-while-praying-and-asking moment to a girl.. And well.. to top our perfect day, she said "YES".. and at that very moment I had known that I will never fall in love again with any other organic being ( PSP and Nintendo DS being excluded ^^ ) ... I love her so, and she ( did, does, and will always ) deserve the best and I shall try to do that.. This is only one of my realization and I hope I will continue to make her happy..

conclusion :
Its the best Valentine Day ever.. the first for me and yet its already on top of my will-always-remember list.. I'm back in Perth.. I have soccer every Saturday.. I can eat Korean Bibimbap and that damn-yummy Special B at Samurai.. I'm using broadband AGAIN and topped 5 GBs in 3 days.. and I have my very own, one and only, fiancee.. and here I'm asking myself, can life be any better than this ? I can only thank God for every blessings I received.. And hope that this is only the beginning of a better, brighter, more beautiful tomorrow..

post-conclusion thoughts :
I love my dear.. *tee hee*


[ c r e s c e n t ] last hugged his Elmo at 2:00 AM
Padi - Menanti Sebuah Jawaban
-otherlinks-
my lunarist|designs
my dear's land =)
Comments: Post a Comment